RSD WORLD SUMMIT BEHIND THE SCENES GUIDE FOR LAS VEGAS
Will be hard to top
Love love love this hotel. Would have been even better if it was closer to the middle of the strip. The monorail is three blocks at the most and the best deal we made it from one end to the MGM in ten minutes tops. Carneval started the weekend we were there and it is absolutely beautiful
You dont have to go out of the hotel!!
The center of it all. You dont have to leave your hotel everything you need is right there!! Great Pools as well will definitely stay there again!
Awesome one night stay in Vegas
Large room, great deal!!! Graphite bathroom counters, cleanliness! Remote controlled curtains…best hotel I’ve stayed at.
YOUR BEHIND THE SCENES TO OUR GUIDE FOR LAS VEGAS:
Recommended Nightclubs for Night Game Mission Impossible
Change into semi-formal dress attire because many of the Vegas nightclubs have dress codes. If you offer the door staffa bribe, you can usually skip the line at almost any nightclub in Las Vegas, but show up early or you may be fighting against the crowd. The Venetian Hotel will provide special benefits for RSD Summit participants if you would like to go to Lavo Nightclub or Tao Nightclub at the Venetian Hotel. Here are a few recommendations for hot nightlife in Las Vegas…
- Tryst Nightclub at the Wynn Hotel
- Circle Bar at Hard Rock Hotel (entry granted if under 21 years old, but don’t attempt to buy alcohol)
- Tao Nightclub at the Venetian Hotel
- Pure Nightclub at Caesar’s Palace
- Rum Jungle at the Mandalay Bar
- Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
- Ghost Bar at the Palms Hotel and Casino
- Marquee at the Cosmopolitan Hotel
Grab dinner on the Las Vegas Strip and prepare yourself to enjoy the Vegas nightlife with other Summit participants. Every hotel on the Las Vegas Strip offers affordable and tasty dining options. If you’d like to take advantage of a RSD World Summit special at Venetian Hotel restaurants, we will provide special offers that the Venetian Hotel will make available special for RSD World Summit participants. However, below are a few RSD restaurant favorites…
- SW Steakhouse at the Wynn Hotel
- Bellagio Hotel Buffet at the Bellagio Hotel
- Paris Hotel Buffet at the Paris Hotel
- Spago in the Caesar Palace Forum Shops
RECOMMENDED DAY GAME VENUES
Las Vegas is the ultimate opportunity to practice your skills with wingmen, and to do solo approaches, on sets during the daytime. Most girls are never approached during the daytime, so this is your chance to give these girls a very memorable experience. Meet girls in streets, shopping areas, restaurants, stores, indoors, and outdoors. Get out of your comfort zone and enjoy the learning process of social experimentation. Here are a few great venue recommendations…
- Venetian Hotel Shopping Mall at the Venetian Hotel
- Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace Hotel
For the more adventurous, you may want to arrive a few days early or stay a few days later and engage in some of the unique Las Vegas adventure activities, which include: (google the below to get full details)…
- In-Door Sky Diving in Las Vegas
- Stock Car Racing at Richard Petty Driving School
- Helicopter Tour Around the Grand Canyon or Las Vegas City Lights
- Real Social Dynamics Bootcamps (Call +1 310 652 0137 to signup and choose your Instructor)
- Las Vegas Cirque De Soleil and Live Performances (Blue Man Group, O, Love, Rev)
Just arrived from staying here for 1 week…Just one downside to the hotel: if you are planning on taking tours, be aware that Venetian does not allow tour companies to pick you up at the main entrance, thus you will need to do a looong walk all the the way down to the “basement” where they allow buses to pick you up or you will even have to walk to other hotels (Mirage or Palazzo) where tour buses are allowed to pick you up at main entrance; other than that, the hotel is amazing, it is super luxurious and centrally located in front of Mirage and Treasure Island Hotels and next to a Walgreens!…front desk staff, concierges and all hotel staff are very courteous and helpful to tourists. Rooms are enormous, have tubs and showers, flat screen TVs and a living room area. When you are checking in, make sure you ask if there is a room facing the Strip where all the action is! You will not be disappointed with The Venetian!!!
It was a very good experience. I would strongly recommend the hotel
If you want luxury, this is the place to stay!~ Our room was GORGEOUS! The rooms are spacious, and the beds are the most comfortable we have EVER slept on, including our own at home!! The only downside I would say about this hotel is that its SO big that if you want to get anywhere, plan on leaving plenty early, takes forever to get out to the street!~ There is so much property infront of the hotel! Would stay at again if we were going just to relax by the pool and hang out in our room.
HOTELS & AIRFARE
All hotels on the Las Vegas Strip are conveniently located nearby the Venetian, which is right in the middle of the Las Vegas Boulevard so almost any kind of hotel option that you choose in Las Vegas would be a great choice. To help make it easier, here are a few recommendations of hotels that you may want to book. Also, hotels offer incentives for guests so that if you stay at their hotel, you may be given free entrance to the nightclubs at the hotel.
- Venetian Resort, Hotel & Casino (the rooms are a great price and luxurious; it is also the location of the RSD World Summit and home of the Tao nightclub)
- Caesar’s Palace (home of the famous Pure Nightclub and located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip; also, conveniently located adjacent to the Caesar’s Palace Forum shops)
- Wynn Hotel (one of the most expensive hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, but home to Tryst nightclub)= Bellagio Hotel (as seen in the famous movie, Ocean’s 11)
- Imperial Palace (rooms here can be found on priceline.com or hotels.com for under $50/night, and the hotel is located on the Las Vegas Strip – this is a favorite of many RSD World Summit participants)
- Westin Hotel (located 1 block off the Las Vegas Strip, but with relatively inexpensive, yet luxurious hotel rooms) Guest will be able to use link to book online or may call Starwood hotels directly and provide SET# Westin Las Vegas Online Booking tool
- Circus Circus (although hated by Jeffy, this family style hotel offers cheap rooms on the far side of the Las Vegas Strip)
- Planet Hollywood (formerly known as Aladdin Hotel, this hotel offers very contemporary rooms and interior decor)
- Harrah’s (this hotel is next-door to the Venetian and offers rooms at a reasonable price)
- Westin Hotel (Real Social Dynamics has a corporate rate of $69/night) Guest will be able to use link to book online or may call Starwood hotels directly and provide SET# Westin Las Vegas Online Booking tool
In addition to the above hotels, you can find great deals for hotels on priceline.com, hotels.com, and expedia.com (which is also a great website to find airfare at a discounted price).
VISAS FOR THE USA
If you need assistance with a Visa to the USA, you may get full details and assistance from live representatives from Travel Documents Systems by visiting:
Taxi service in Las Vegas is cheap and there are many shuttle services to the hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. You can also get a rental car at the Las Vegas airport. If you rent a car, valet parking and self parking is free at most of the Las Vegas hotels, including the Venetian Hotel (the location of the RSD World Summit).
ADDITIONAL LOGISTICS AND INFORMATION
For additional information about Las Vegas and the RSD World Summit, please contact our Real Social Dynamics representatives via email to email@example.com or call +1(310)652-0137. If you have a balance for the RSD World Summit, you can pay it in advance via credit card at http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/balance
You can mail a check or money order by secured and confirmed-delivery mail to RSD Headquarters at:
Attn: RSD World Summit Team
2780 So. Jones Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146